Enterpreneur, mentor and senior consultant with proven track record as a digital business strategist with result-oriented drive.
Always aiming to create innovative digital services that deliver great experiences, underpinned by a strong belief in the importance of user research in service innovation.
Janne has been working on leading projects for multinational companies as well as international start-ups in the fields of digital business, media, finance and telecommunications. He brings competitive advantage from the crossroads of B2C and B2B service concepts, user experience strategies, crowdsourcing, web analytics and measurement, knowledge management and related emerging technologies.
He is also sought-after mentor, lecturer and digital business evangelist in University of Art and Design as well as in the industry seminars in Finland.
Since starting in the Internet industry in 1994, Lohvansuu have been working in various technology services companies as Design Manager, producer and enterpreneur.
Specialties:- 16+ years experience in digital media
– Digital business strategy and service concepts
– User experience and usability research
– Interaction and information design
– Creative problem solving & facilitating innovation
– Emerging social media technologies
– UxD competence development
– Interpersonal mentoring and teaching skills